CITY OF FORT ATKINSON AGENDA
City Council Meeting
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
Due to the COVID–19 pandemic, the Council meeting will be held electronically through Zoom. Please click on the following link and enter the password if you would like to join the meeting. We ask that you mute your device so there is no background noise. Thank you.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 863 5640 3131
One tap mobile 1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- Call the meeting to order.
- Roll Call.
- Persons wishing to address the Council
- Department Reports – Greg Barta
- Consider approval of the following consent items: January 6, 2021 Council Minutes, Clerk’s Reports for January, and Monthly Bills
- A. Sewer Improvement Project – Discuss & Take Any Action Necessary
B. Second Well Project – Discuss & Take Any Action Necessar
- New Business:
- Consider Approval to Sign Documents with Luana Savings Bank on Remainder of Lagoon Land GO Bond for $210,000 to pay over 7 years at 2.7% interest
- Review Budget and Set Public Hearing for Max Proposed Levy for February 22, 2021 at 7pm
- Discuss USDA Community Facilities Program Committee
- Consider Approval to apply for Landfill Reduction Grant through Winneshiek County Area Solid Waste
- Consider Approval of SEH quote for Plotting the Cemetery and for Right of Way Surveys
- Consider Funding Requests for FY21–22 from Winneshiek County Development & Tourism, Turkey River Watershed, NEIA Community Action
- Any other business to discuss or future Agenda Items
Next Meeting: February 22, 2021 at 7pm via Zoom